5 Simple And Best Exercises For Everyone
The whole world is growing fast, or it won’t be wrong if we say that the world is running at a regular pace. And we all are the participants in this rat race.
So here is the list of best exercises or meditation that everyone can try.
We have become habitual in our daily routines. We wake up every morning, perform our daily tasks, go to our workplace, work harder, and return home with half-cooked minds and souls.
But our body, like any other machine, carries on the same routine every day and thus, needs some fuel.
Workouts are not just the exercises we have to perform every day to keep us healthy or fit.
They are fuels for our body and soul, which provide immense pleasure to our minds and hearts. Workouts relax our souls from all kinds of tensions and problems.
You must be aware of some kinds of workouts or must be performing in your daily routines. Let’s discuss some important ones which may go easy for all of you regardless of age:
Table of Contents
Running or Jogging
One of the most common workouts is brisk walking or running. Your preference may vary among the two according to your age and convenience. Young people may choose running whereas older people prefer simple and light jogging. Whatever the choice, it will help you burn calories and go hand-in-hand with your daily routine.
Running or jogging is an overall body exercise that helps you in the following ways:
- It helps in weight loss
- Muscle strengthening
- Improves bone strength
- Building strong bones
- Burns calories
- Maintains a healthy weight
Along with all such benefits, jogging or running helps you curb mental stress. Having some brisk walking protects you from infectious diseases that severely affect your lungs.
Swimming is also one of the best excerise
Swimming for 30-45 mins is pretty helpful for all ages. Kids enjoy being in the water surrounding them, whereas adults feel like releasing stress at the moment. Meanwhile, teens may learn swimming as a racing sport. All of us enjoy the activity regardless of our age. Swimming requires the movement of your entire body. Thus, it:
- Builds muscle strength
- Burns belly fat
- It helps in healthy lungs, heart, and mind
- Tones muscles
- Enables you to attain a healthy weight
In this era of Covid-19, breathing exercises are a must for healthy lungs. The new morning environment adds up to your goal. But an essential feature to be cautious of is your posture.
1) Practice a straight-seated position and maintain the posture.
2) Position your pointer and middle fingers on the forehead and keep your thumb, ring finger, and little finger extended.
3) Slowly shut your eyes to feel the fresh air entering your nose and chest while you begin inhaling and exhaling.
4) Close your right nostril from the thumb.
5) Inhale from the left nostril.
5) Close the left nostril from the ring finger.
6) Exhale from the right and inhale from the same.
Repeat this process for at least 10 mins. For relaxation, you can take a break and breathe normally. Such simple breathing exercise helps you release stress, panic attacks, and anxiety. Our body exhales carbon dioxide, a waste product, out of the body through deep breathing.
Exercise is a daily fuel for our body to function smoothly. It decides your mood for the whole day. The exercises mentioned above will slowly enhance your way of living. They will inflate a lot of energy and happiness in you for the entire day. Keep exercising, keep smiling.
Best Exercise – Biking
Biking may be a healthy and fun exercise for all of us. Irrespective of our age and strength, we love riding on our bikes for at least some kilometers. Children like bike riding and racing with their friends at an early age. Young people prefer their daily fitness. And as older people are concerned, they must also enjoy riding a bike as it is an effortless yet beneficial exercise. Biking as a daily routine helps as:
- It leaves you with an enthusiastic feeling for the rest of your day.
- Protects you from heart attacks and strokes.
- It controls depression and arthritis.
- Helps you recover from lung diseases.
- It relaxes you from all sorts of stress.
Simple and Best Exercise – Meditation
Each one of us goes through various ups and downs in our life. Different aspects of stress surround us in either manner. Undoubtedly, each stressful day has varying impacts on our life. But, despite these problems, we are here to live a peaceful life. And this is possible through meditation. Meditation must be a part and partial of our morning schedule. Let’s look into the benefits of mediation:
- Smoothens the way of living.
- Provides new insight into stressful situations.
- Increases concentration.
- Reduces negative emotions.
- Increases creativity among all ages.